Use the Search Button below for more details.
SIMS Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of an accountant.
The SMS Nigeria Limited is specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
- Global Generation Scholarships 2021 at Hult International Business School, USA
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Diploma in Music Education Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | Batch B
- ACBF AGSMEIS Loan Training Commencement Date
- Open Heaven 27th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Need A Miracle?1)
- Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Oke-Ode Cut-Off Mark and Interview Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Job Title: Accounant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. Daily recounting of stock not balancing.
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favor of the branch
- Confirmation of LTO and LTI issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to CWH with GRN confirmations received & including LTI.
- Inter-branch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods.
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance.
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper.
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (membership of a recognized professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Female Preferable.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time