CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment structure: Congratulations to all those who have received the CBN Covid-19 Loan. I mean who will not say the government did well this time.
The loan has put smiles in the faces of individuals and business owners, at least this will help meet up with demands and create an opportunity for growth.
In case, you have not applied, the application is still ongoing, and the only official website to apply is www.nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/.
Here in this article, is for the benefit of those who have applied and received the loan and hence want to know about the CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment structure. As the name implies it is a loan and not a grant. The CBN has made it easy for everyone to repay the loan by making sure the loan tenure is enough for anyone to meet up.
- New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
- Bonus Data: Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus
- Admission Form For OSPOLY HND 2020/2021 Session Is Out
- FULAFIA Postgraduate 2020/2021 Session Admission Form is Out
- 3 Business Ideas You Can Start with Your COVID-19 Loan (No 2 will Surprise You)
CBN also gave a six months moratorium, which means the term is not with immediate effect.
Meanwhile, after the expiration of the moratorium, you will begin to repay back your loan bit by bit. This means if you received 425,000, what you will pay back will be 463,250. This will be split into 12 months and that 463,250 / 12 in 1 year which amount to 38,604.17 and if this is split in 5 years you will pay back 463,250 / 60 which shall amount to 7,720.83 per months.
The only official website to apply is www.nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
You can not run away from this debt, this money will be debited from your account monthly and if you think you want to play smart, then be ready to face the law.
If you still have a question regarding the CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment structure, kindly leave a comment on our blog and one of our team will give you a reply in a jiffy.
Note comments on Opera may not be replied to.
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online: There are several ways to make legitimate money online without indulging in crime (yahoo yahoo).
The internet is vast, and it has a lot of job opportunities for those who are willing to work.
Here are a few ways to make cool money off the internet that can pay your bills
Have you ever wondered how bloggers make millions of cash monthly? They do so by placing adverts from companies on their sites.
These companies pay them as you visit their site. Every time you visit a blog the owner gets paid instantly.
To start blogging you would need look for a niche that interests you.
A niche is a specific area which you have passion for. Blogging niches touch every area of the human life from Food, Clothing, Housing, Finance, Travel destinations and so much more.
After finding your niche you then get a domain name that suits you and refers to your chosen niche.
Next you get a company that would host your blog and you are ready to start blogging.
Freelancing is remotely working for a company without going to an office.
As a freelancer you can sit from the comfort of your home and earn your money.
There are many jobs you can do as a freelancer and you can work for as many companies as you wish.
As a freelancer you do not need to spend unnecessary money on transport and things which other workers spend extra on.
Freelancing gives you the freedom you desire, and it also puts enough cash in your pocket.
There are many freelancing sites on the internet today so choose a good one and register today to start earning.
Taking Online Surveys
The internet is a beehive of activities and some companies pay others to ask the public questions about their product and services.
These companies that ask the public questions are called survey sites. Survey sites pay their audience to answer questions about certain things.
The money gotten from surveys are small, but they can also add to your account.
Surveys vary in time and in the amount paid but it a good way of earning though the frequency of surveys depends on the country you stay in.
Owning an E-store
The internet is large, and it is the best way to promote your business. If you have goods to sell you can open an e-store to display your products and their prices.
Products and services are displayed on the e-store to attract buyers.
Discount offers and advertisements are also placed on the store to give the buyer all the information about the products and services offered by the seller.
You can sell products directly through your e-store or you can direct your client to your warehouse.
Writing and Selling E-books
The world has entered an age where everything is done electronically. Nowadays people prefer to read online books than the paper ones.
This means that there is a great demand for online books.
Creating online books is quite easier than expected. It even reduces the cost which authors face in creating books of paper.
After you have successfully written your book the next step is to publish it.
There are sites that do that with ease. In no time you can start making money from you work. This is a good way to make money online.
Since the internet is a beehive of activities there is always an opportunity out there for you to earn money if you are willing to work hard.
Inksnation.org Sign in | Registration Portal Resolved
inksnation.org is the official website for Inksnation Crypto Investment Program. For a few weeks now, inksnation.io has refused to work properly. However, the site management is currently in control of it and has urged her users to use the new website inksnation.org to transact.
The official website of inksnation is https://inksnation.org
This announcement was made using the official twitter handle of inksnation and it was written as follows:
Use http://InksNation.com and http://InksNation.org for now both are working perfectly fine as at time of this write-up so please check, and don’t visit http://InksNation.io for now as we are still working heavily on it.
iBSmartify Nigeria popularly known as inksnation with an official website via inksnation .org invented the World’s First Philanthropic Blockchain (InksLedger) and the World’s First Charitable Trust DAO (InksNation) which can end poverty in any country in less than 9 months incentivising goodness, promoting love, unity, oneness, peace and equitable distribution of wealth. Inksnation.io also invented the world’s first Reserve Cryptocurrency called PinKoin, Africa’s first QR Debit Card called PinKard according to the statement written on the official website.
Inksnatin was introduced in December 2019 and has received over 1 million members since its existence, the platform promises to pay her members with a mouth-watering profit which state to be second to bitcoin cryptocurrency just after few months of launching.
Inksnation.org, is an investment platform that has been labelled a scam by some Nigerians. However, we advise you to do your own diligent research before putting your money in any online schemes. You can take a look at the 6 steps on how to spot an investment scam program.
This article is only meant for information purposes only, searchngr.com and his staff will not be held responsible on any account of misfortune. The online sphere is wide and can accommodate the world twice.
Get Up to N1,000,000 – How to Apply for Business Grant From SMEDAN
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), has launched a nationwide mass registration programme that is designed to provide tailored and critical hand-holding services to the informal operators (medium, small and micro enterprises) in Nigeria.
According to Vanguard, the programme is expected to:
- offers small business owners’ access to low interest loans as well as training and mentorship.
- gives entrepreneurs and small business owners access to low interest loans from different fund providers such as Commercial and Micro-finance banks, cooperate societies and more through its platform.
- facilitate the development of a comprehensive database for MSMEs in the country and ensure their growth, sustainability, and diversification.
- promote the growth and development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector of the Nigerian economy
Dr Umar Dikko Radda, Director-general, SMEDAN, said that “MSMEs that are registered on SMEDAN official website portal – www.smedanregister.ng, would be allowed by the agency to gain access to
- training and
- other facilities provided by federal government agencies as well as other
- lending and support institutions at the federal, state, and local government levels
- funding support,
He spoke at the launch, explained that it was expected to facilitate the sourcing, developing, warehousing and managing of a comprehensive and verifiable database of MSMEs with a view to providing wholesome solution to a formalized MSME subsector of the Nigerian economy”
Applicant That Successfully registered would be issued a
- Digital MSME Certificate, as well as a
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN).
Benefits of the programme include:
- business Development Support (BDS) services,
- be exposed to free mentorship services, and
- would be allowed to participate automatically in government procurement processes, ensuring tax holidays and other incentives
- creating higher export potentials,
- facilitating free matchmaking and
- marketing through SMEDAN’s E-Cloud platforms.
- gain subsidized access to specialized advisory
- it would industrialize the nation,
- develop the rural economy,
- stem youth restiveness and unemployment, as well as
- create the platform for sustainable economic growth and development in the country.
“The DG explained that the justification for a database of grassroots entrepreneurs cannot be over-emphasized, including moving informal enterprises to the formal sector.
Expressing optimism that the registration scheme would also create millions of jobs across the entire country,
The on-going registration exercise targets the integration of over 40 million micro, small and medium scale enterprises (MSMEs) across the entire country and the information provided would be accessible to donor agencies and multilateral organisations that wish to provide developmental support for MSMEs across the country.
You can register your SMEDAN Unique Identification Number ( SUIN) at https://smedanregister.ng/register.php
Steps to Getting A SMEDAN Loan
- The first step is to visit the credit information portal of SMEDAN www.smedanregister.ng
- Provide basic information on your loan needs such as age, employment status and how much needed and purpose of the loan. View the loan requirements, interest rates of the loans that appeared on search results and apply for a loan
- Get search results based on the basic information provided
- Deezer Premium v18.104.22.168 [Mod-Lite] Apk App Download 2020
- Liverpool striker leaves Anfield for new club ahead of Chelsea clash
- COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening
- #Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
- Anambra FA enrolls club owners into health insurance scheme
Recruitment6 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Nigeria News3 hours ago
#Live – #EdoDecides2020: Obaseki leads as INEC announces LG results… see details
Education6 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Sport2 hours ago
EPL: Solskjaer reveals why Man Utd lost 3-1 to Crystal Palace
Nigeria News11 hours ago
Edo: PDP accuses APC of mounting pressure on INEC to change results
Business2 hours ago
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Nigeria News51 mins ago
#Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
Education40 mins ago
COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening