Use the Search Button below for more details.
Npower Shortlisted Candidate 2021 is Out! This article will guide you on the latest information about N-power Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2021.
The NPower Programme has selected over 200 000 – 500, 000 people for the Batch C phase of the social investment programme. The shortlisted Candidates for batch C will be shortlisted based on the different segments applied during the 2020 recruitment exercise which has ended.
- Open Heaven 19th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Soul Winner Maybe Insulted)
- Police Recruitment is Out See Eligibility and Application Form!
- Apply for Waiter Job at Portions By Bay
- Job Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Information about NPower
N-Power addresses the challenge of the youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
How to Check N-power Shortlisted List
- You can now log on to www.npower.gov.ng which is the checking portal
- The next step is to click on “Check your pre-selection status
- In the search box, type in your Name or Phone Number or Email address or BVN
- If you have been pre-selected, your name will pop up
- Note that there is every chance that You will receive an SMS and email from Npower congratulating you on your pre-selection status.
- If you were shortlisted, you have to prepare for physical verification that comes up on a given date.
If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/
We believe this article was helpful. Have a wonderful day ahead!
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today