Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Registration Procedure for Fresh Students 2020/2021
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 2nd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (It Shall Be Well)
- Post NYSC Job Scheme: 20,000 Graduates to Benefit Annually
- JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut Off Marks
- Npower Batch C Stream I Deployment Update
CRUTECH Registration Procedure
All fresh students, members of the university of cross river state community and the general public are please requested to note the following registration process for year one (1) students in the university.
- Pay complete school fees for the session and obtain a receipt from the bursary department.
- Pay the faculty and department dues to the bank and obtain receipt from the bursary department.
- Report to the faculty officer with the following documents
- The receipt of payment of school fees/Acceptance fees
- The receipt of payment of faculty and departmental registration fees
- Pay the sum of one thousand naira (#1,000.00) cash to faculty officer and collect five (5) CRUTECH branded files.
- O’ level certificate(s) or statements of result (present original & 4 photocopies)
- Evidence of age (birth certificate or age declaration)
- Certificate of local government origin
- Jamb admission letter
- Letters of attestation
- Submit to the certificate verification officer, one thousand Naira (#1,000.00) worth of scratch card for the verification of each O’ level certificate. (Please, if there are two (2) certificates to be verified e.g. WAEC & NECO, the student should submit two (2) scratch cards worth one thousand Naira each).
Please, note that the Vice-Chancellor has directed that:
- Students should not pay money to any staff for certificate verification. Any amount already collected from the students that is in excess of one thousand Naira per certificate verified must be refunded immediately to the students.
- Student handbooks are to be released to students for free.
- No payment of cash at faculty and department for faculty and departmental registration fees.
All staff of the university that are involved in the registration exercise of fresh students should please note this and act appropriately. Management will not hesitate to take appropriate disciplinary action against any defaulting staff.
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education1 day ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced