Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 28 Selection Board 2020 / 2021
- Buhari approves release of funds for payment of stipends to 774,000 SPW participants
- If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- NYIF begin Shortlisting Candidates for Disbursement (See message)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 15 Openings
- Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. In-depth training may be required to prepare a Machine Operator for their daily duties.
- Machine Operators may work with mechanical or computer-operated equipment. They must be technically-inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, Machine Operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
- Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum HND
- Combination of additional education and experience
- Aptitude for problem-solving, computers, and mechanics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Above 5 years working experience
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 4 Openings
- We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
- The successful candidates should be highly creative individuals with the ability to develop innovative solutions to problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas clearly, both visually and verbally.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters is added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer.
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Deadline: 10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Use the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)