Owens and Xley is recruiting to fill the position of: Digital Channel Officer. The position is located in Lekki, Lagos State. Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 / month. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field with 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Jamb News 2021: How to register for the 2021/2022 UTME examination
- NYIF Training to Begins (All Applicants are to Take note of this)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Open Heaven 6th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Steadfastness)
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channel Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, under the supervision of the marketing manager, you are responsible for developing strong and innovativedigital channelstrategies to promote loyalty and awareness. Your duties include producing engaging content, facilitating customer service, and working closely with the marketing manager on projects and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create content pillars to help with building an overall strategy.
- Work with the marketing manager to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Curate trendy and relatable content.
- Work with the marketing manager to create content calendars.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots, take pictures of people/outfits and edit them.
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages and create content for email marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and run ads.
- Coordinate online advertising, regularly review and amend keywords to optimize performance.
- Manage the company website and track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports to be reviewed by the marketing manager.
- Respond to inquiries and orders across company-approved platforms.
- Upload images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in online marketing.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate is Google Analytics certified
- Metric-driven and the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
N80,000 – N100,000 / month
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.