Use the Search Button below for more details.
The NYIF application is opened to Nigerian Youths from the age of 18- 35 years.
Nigerian youths wanting to apply for the NYIF program need not have a registered business or existing business to be able to apply via the nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
- Open Heaven 25th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Denying Jesus)
- Jobs Alert: List of Federal Government Agencies Currently Recruiting in October
- eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
- Apply now for British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021
- APPLY: How to obtain UK short-term visa for poultry workers, truck drivers
FORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES
- Registered Business / Youth Owned Enterprises
- Duly registered formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Provision of Business plan Summary / Or Completed Questionnaire
- Evidence of Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Director
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
INFORMAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES
- (Individual / Non-Registered Business )
- Must be a Nigerian youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35yrs
- Have an operational business /enterprise domiciled In Nigeria (Those with unregistered business can also apply)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene Certificate