eNaira Wallet App Download is available on the Google play store and iOS app store, the eNaira wallet will enable you to fund, transfer and check transactions online.
The eNaira is a digital currency paired with the Naira fiat currency, the digital coin is created to enhance and strengthen the Nigerian Naira and boost her economy in general.
- Nigeria @ 61 – Answer the Questions and Stand a Chance to Win N2,000 Cash price!
- Open Heaven 1st October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For The Nations)
- Apply for Edge Foundation Innovation Grant Fund 2021
- International Management ESCP Business School Scholarships in France
- COVID-19 Grants: One Buncombe Fund Grants for Small Businesses 2021
eNaira is a free, easy to use digital wallet for your smartphone, officially issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria with a slogan as “Same Naira, More Possibilities”.
With the eNaira, you can perform transactions such as transferring money in form of digital currency to your loved ones abroad. For instance, if you want to send money to your friend who is leaving in Canada, you can simply walk to any eNaira Merchant and demand that you want to transfer eNaira fund to another eNaira Wallet.
The merchant will then collect your money in fiat equivalent to the eNaira fund you want to send and then make a transfer of eNaira digital currency to your friend’s eNaira wallet abroad.
Your friend, who has eNaira Wallet App Download in his or her phone will then walk to any merchant and ask for a withdrawal. This is an easy way to get fund transfers to your loved ones overseas.
Features of the eNaira Wallet App
Unified Payment System
What this means is, customers can transfer money from their bank account to the eNaira Wallet without any hustle and store for a longer period of time, where charges will not be deducted for ATM maintenance fees or SMS alert charges.
This feature will enable people to transfer money to others through the eNaira wallet or the eNaira.com – eNaira Official Website linked to an account or a card. This process will use blockchain technology to perform transactional transfers.
Bank Accont Management
With the eNaira Wallet, customers can manage their account statement, check account balances, view their wallet balance, and view transaction history.
This enables two people transacting business to use the QR scanner enabled in the app to perform a seamless transfer by just scanning the barcode. Just the way you pair Xender to another Xender.
How to Download eNaira Mobile Wallet App
You can download the eNaira wallet app by following the guidelines below:
- Go to Google Play Store via eNaira Mobile App
- Visit the official eNaira Website via https://www.enaira.com/download
- Installet the eNaira Mobile App on your device
- Hit the “Register” button
- Continue with your BVN and other personal details
- Congratulations, you have finally installed the eNaira wallet App on your device.
Please, note that the eNaira wallet apk and iOS versions are yet to be released, we would update this section as soon as the app is finally unveiled.
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment4 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment9 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants9 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Nigeria News6 days ago
Exploring the Legacy: List of Prime Ministers of India