Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship – Are you out of secondary school and want to further your studies through the help of a scholarship? If you are in this category, then this page is for you.
We are pleased to announce to you that the Federal Government Bilateral Scholarship for 2022 application is currently ongoing and interested applicants should read the guidelines and requirements before.
- Open Heaven 25th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Saved By Grace)
- TITAN Trust Bank Recruitment 2021 Currently ongoing (Apply here)
- Apply for 3 Jobs Position available at Kudi Bank (More Details)
- Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022 in Hydrogen Storage Materials
- How to Apply for TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2021 (Up to N500,000)
Kindly find below the step-by-step process to apply for the Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship 2022.
Those who wish to apply for the Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship should know that the only countries available are Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania.
Also, only those pursuing any of these courses are eligible to apply; Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist.
Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship
You must be a secondary school graduate and fulfill the following requirements
- A minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only.
- The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
What the Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship 2022 Want from candiates
Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction.
Applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened on 18th November 2021 to close on 15th January 2022 to complete the application form online.
All applicants must upload WAEC/WASSCE, Birth Certificate, Indigene letter.
Interested applicants should proceed to the official website at APPLY