SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 – The Save Nigerian Education Foundation is deeply concerned about the unpropitious financial impacts on students due to the economic situation of the country.
- Open Heaven 3rd January 2022 RCCG Daily Devotional (How To Deal With Mountains 1)
- eNaira Price exchange rate Today January 2022
- Opera Ads: How to Advertise on Opera Mini News Homepage in 2022
- SPBO 2022: Best Free SPBO.ng Live Score
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2022 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
SANEF as a foundation that works toward revamping education, Incorporating ICT into Nigerian education, the foundation was shocked due to the rise of statistical analysis of out of school children in Nigeria amounting to 9 million, and also the rate of dropout students, therefore as a matter of necessity SANEF has taking a bold step toward bringing a corrective solution to the matter.
After taking time to review the current situation which our teeming Nigerian youth are facing due to the persistent increase in tuition and registration fees, out-of-school children, and increase in the number of dropouts, the issues were deliberated. The foundation came up with an intervention in the form of scholarship in order to wipe out all the itemized issues or reduce them to a minimal level due to financial difficulty which parents and students across the country are experiencing.
SANEF believes that the scholarship funds will make an excellent impact on students from the less privileged families with funds that will settle up their tuition and registration fees, purchasing of mobile data, the printing of books, papers e.t.c. Since the scholarships are directly related to areas of helping students and parents, this is an opportunity for families to upskill and gain better economic security.
The foundation believes that students receiving the scholarship may be grateful for it. In turn, they will see the value of giving back. They will learn the importance of serving the public. They may be more willing to give back to others in the future.
Applications are hereby invited from the suitably qualified candidate to apply for the scholarship and benefit from our specially designed program.
Eligibility for SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- Applicant must be registered students of Tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education
- Must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Must take an online test and pass with a minimum of 50% out of 100%
- Must have bank account with verifiable BVN
** Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee an award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should visit https://www.sanefoundation.ng/scholarship.html click on Apply Now and follow the instructions for the completion of the online application and also take an online test.
Candidates will be required to scan and upload original copies of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying online Test:
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card
- Recent Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
- Evidence of Last Semester Result Slip
Visit the application website to apply.
Technology2 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology2 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Education1 day ago
Jamb Portal 2023 – eFacility Portal Login
Entertainment1 day ago
Netnaija Movies 2023: Download Movies, Series and more
Education7 hours ago
JAMB Reprint 2023 – Check Date, Venue and Time
Technology1 day ago
Top PHP Frameworks for Agile Application Development in 2023
Technology2 days ago
Starlink Nigeria – Specs, Data Plan & How to Buy 2023
Scholarship2 days ago
Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 for Foreign Students