SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 – The Save Nigerian Education Foundation is deeply concerned about the unpropitious financial impacts on students due to the economic situation of the country.
- Open Heaven 3rd January 2022 RCCG Daily Devotional (How To Deal With Mountains 1)
- eNaira Price exchange rate Today January 2022
- Opera Ads: How to Advertise on Opera Mini News Homepage in 2022
- SPBO 2022: Best Free SPBO.ng Live Score
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2022 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
SANEF as a foundation that works toward revamping education, Incorporating ICT into Nigerian education, the foundation was shocked due to the rise of statistical analysis of out of school children in Nigeria amounting to 9 million, and also the rate of dropout students, therefore as a matter of necessity SANEF has taking a bold step toward bringing a corrective solution to the matter.
After taking time to review the current situation which our teeming Nigerian youth are facing due to the persistent increase in tuition and registration fees, out-of-school children, and increase in the number of dropouts, the issues were deliberated. The foundation came up with an intervention in the form of scholarship in order to wipe out all the itemized issues or reduce them to a minimal level due to financial difficulty which parents and students across the country are experiencing.
SANEF believes that the scholarship funds will make an excellent impact on students from the less privileged families with funds that will settle up their tuition and registration fees, purchasing of mobile data, the printing of books, papers e.t.c. Since the scholarships are directly related to areas of helping students and parents, this is an opportunity for families to upskill and gain better economic security.
The foundation believes that students receiving the scholarship may be grateful for it. In turn, they will see the value of giving back. They will learn the importance of serving the public. They may be more willing to give back to others in the future.
Applications are hereby invited from the suitably qualified candidate to apply for the scholarship and benefit from our specially designed program.
Eligibility for SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- Applicant must be registered students of Tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education
- Must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Must take an online test and pass with a minimum of 50% out of 100%
- Must have bank account with verifiable BVN
** Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee an award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
SANEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should visit https://www.sanefoundation.ng/scholarship.html click on Apply Now and follow the instructions for the completion of the online application and also take an online test.
Candidates will be required to scan and upload original copies of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying online Test:
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card
- Recent Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
- Evidence of Last Semester Result Slip
Visit the application website to apply.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024