eNaira price exchange rate today, since the introduction of the eNaira, the currency has been paired against the Dollar currency to enable the world to understand the value of one against the other.
You will recall that the eNaira is a stable coin, this means it works like fiat money and so does not rise with respect to pump or otherwise, the currency gains its value only when the economy of the nation is growing, for instance, when the export commodity rise by a greater rate, it aids the eNaira to rise in value.
- eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today
- How to Apply for HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Grant 2022 for Sub-Saharan Africa
- How to Register Account on eNaira Speed Wallet for iOS Users
- NYIF Loan Portal Is Ongoing | Apply Now
- How To Apply for Living Faith Job Job.lfcww.org | 5 Avialable Position
Increase demand for local products and successful trade with international bodies boost the rise of the eNaira price thereby enabling it to appreciate in value. Also, the dollar to eNaira is usually compared because most of the products and services Nigerians buy abroad are exchanged in Dollars.
The eNaira is a digital currency initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and approved by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to help strengthen the Naira and stabilize the country’s economy GDP.
eNaira Price Exchange Rate, USDT and other open market digital currencies attain market value through capital invested into it by trade so that it can be quoted in public financial market and logs.
This page is being updated in every 10hr to make a change on Dollar to eNaira Exchange rate balance.
Today eNaira Price Exchange Rate is $1 = N410 – CBN Official Rate
1 CENT is equal to 0.1083271213 Naira.
Convert US Dollar to eNaira Price Today Exchange Rate
Dollar to eNaira Pricing
Convert Nigerian eNaira to Dollar
eNaira to Dollar
Dollar to eNaira Exchange Rate – Procedure to Login to eNaira Wallet
- Dollar to eNaira Exchange Rate (Today Exchange Rate) Procedure to Login to eNaira Wallet
- Go to the eNaira Official website via enaira.com.
- Click ‘Sign Up’. You will need to use your active e-mail address in order to receive a confirmation letter
- After Sign Up, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
- In the e-mail, you will find the activation link. Click it, to activate your account.
- Use the e-mail and password that you have registered before to sign in on the login page.
Once you have logged in, you will see your Wallet Summary and the Transaction Page.
To send your eNaira to another wallet, simply go to the Transaction page, fill in the eNaira Wallet account details and Amount fields and press Send.
Today eNaira Exchange rate is stated above, kindly note that this page is refreshed every 10 hours to see the new exchange.
What you should know about the Digital Currency
- In August, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) announced that Bitt Inc., an international fintech firm, has been appointed as the Technical Partner for its digital currency, dubbed eNaira, which would be presented later this year.
- Bitt Inc is a financial technology business that uses blockchain and distributed ledger technology to enable safe peer-to-peer transactions with seamless mobile money across Bitt’s software and mobile apps.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria has stated that the e-naira which will be launched on October 1, is a legal tender equal to the naira and must be accepted as a form of payment by all merchants and business establishments.
- For more information visit the official website here. https://enaira.com/
- You can also learn how to become an eNaira Merchant and start making money.
If you have more information, suggestion, opinion regarding this article, please write to us via email@example.com and we would give you a reply in a jiffy, you can also subscribe to our mail list to receive intestine articles that matter most to you.
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment4 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment10 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants10 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business4 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024