- Apply for 247 Agricultural Credit Scheme 2022 (Get Up to N2 Million)
- Apply for John Templeton Foundation’s Grant Program – $234,800 (USD)
- When is JAMB 2022 Exam Starting: JAMB Exam Date & Questions
- Npower to Shortlist 400,000 Youths for Npower Batch C, Stream 2
- Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank (Customers to be Moved to TTB)
|$35,629 p.a. (up to 3.5 years)
|Domestic student Ph.D. student in Faculty of Science
Holds first class honors or equivalent
|22 December 2021
|20 January 2022
How to apply
This scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum and is tenable for 3.5 years.
- be a domestic student
- have an unconditional offer of admission to undertake a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- hold an honours degree (first class) or equivalent, or a bachelor’s or master’s with a substantial research component in social and political sciences
- be willing to conduct research in the synthesis and characterisation of hydrogen storage materials, involving laboratory synthesis, determination of materials structure through X-ray and neutron diffraction and various spectroscopic techniques, measurement of materials properties through gas adsorption and calorimetric techniques, and materials fabrication and technological application
- be willing to undertake research under the supervision of Professor Cameron Kepert.
The University of Sydney accepts scanned copies of relevant supporting documentation for scholarship applications. All supporting documents must be true and complete records. You should be prepared to provide original documents or certified copies of supporting documents at any time. Detailed checking of supporting documents is an inherent element of our scholarship selection processes and may involve contacting the original issuing authority or relevant tertiary admissions centre, or other organization (whether education or otherwise), or individual, whether in Australia or overseas to verify documents.
Failure to provide documents on request, or the discovery of either fraudulent documents or misrepresentation of true circumstances in association with your application, may lead to the rejection of your application for admission/scholarship, the withdrawal of your offer, or the cancellation of your enrolment.
This scholarship has been established to enable an outstanding Ph.D. scholar to conduct research in the synthesis and characterization of hydrogen storage materials under the supervision of Professor Cameron Kepert.
This scholarship is supported by the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship.
Visit the official website to apply for this scholarship
- Recruitment3 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants3 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants3 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship3 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Nigeria News5 days ago
Exploring the Legacy: List of Prime Ministers of India
- Scholarship2 hours ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024