Federal Polytechnic, BIDA 2019/2020 Post UTME Form, Eligibility And Registration Guide
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2019 UTME) that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
The Post UTME screening is opened to all who had scored 120 and above in the 2019 (UTME).
Candidates with awaiting results are free to apply.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng)
- Click on “Post UTME Screening Link”
- Upload a passport photograph (with Jpeg, JPJ, and Png)
- To pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, via remita platform
- Fill the following information
- Upload the your Jamb Result
- Upload all necessary document (O, level Jamb Result, State of Origin, Birth Certificate)
- Summit your Application.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Registrations starts Monday, 15th July, 2019.