The management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has approved the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Requirements for Npower Batch C Physical Verification Updated
- Apply for Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) Loan 2021 |
- 5 Reasons Why Mobile-learning Is The Future Of Employee Training
- Update: On JAMB Registration/Applicant.
- UPDATE: NYSC Release Timetable For Batch “A” Stream II
FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark
Post UTME :
The Central Admissions Committee of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) at it’s 27th meeting held on Tuesday, May 11, 2020 approved the Minimum Cut-Off for all programmes into Federal University Lokoja as 49.5%.
All candidates who participated in the Admissions Screening Exercise and also seeking admissions into FUL should ensure that their O‘level results are uploaded/updated on the Jamb e-Facility platform as it would impact their admission.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise