This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure.
- How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan 2021 (Get Upto 3Million – Go to application Portal kwapreneur.com
- Lagos Cares Grant 2021 For MSMEs – Apply and Get Up to 5million Naira Loan
- Open Heaven 14th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Power Of Prayer.)
- Jamb May Extend the 2021 UTME Registration – See Details
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details
- Click on ‘2021/2022 UTME/ DE Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Go to the school portal – https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/accpt/ – to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
Note: To access your school email,
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website
- A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
FUTMINNA Clearance Procedure
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)