This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Katsina programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
- Reason(s) You Must Visit Npower NASIMS Self-Service Portal After Test Closure
- NYSC COVID-19 LOAN AND GRANT (SAED-CONNECT)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan 2021 (Get Upto 3Million – Go to application Portal kwapreneur.com
How to Check FCE Katsina Admission List
FCE Katsina prospective students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can access their FCE Katsina admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congrats to all the candiddate who made it to the FCE Katsina Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session