Use the Search Button below for more details.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Katsina programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
- Reason(s) You Must Visit Npower NASIMS Self-Service Portal After Test Closure
- NYSC COVID-19 LOAN AND GRANT (SAED-CONNECT)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan 2021 (Get Upto 3Million – Go to application Portal kwapreneur.com
How to Check FCE Katsina Admission List
FCE Katsina prospective students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can access their FCE Katsina admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congrats to all the candiddate who made it to the FCE Katsina Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today