125,000 poor women will receive cash grants of N20,000 across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory. Our target in FCT is to disburse the grant to about 5,000 beneficiaries across the 6 Area Councils.
TRENDING NOW searchngr.com
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73RC Admission (rcapplication nda edu ng)
- UNILAG CBT Post-UTME 2020/2021 to Commence February 15 – Read more…
- Commonwealth Grant in Nigeria 2021 Updates – (How to Apply)
- DVM MPH Degree – Public Health Veterinary Medicine Application 2021 on Ongoing
- Awoof! Get 7GB Data FREE on 9Mobile for 6 Months, See how it Works
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management & Social Development of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sadiya Umar, who made this know through her tweet, said on the same day, she also attended the Stakeholders’ Engagement on the Establishment of Senior Citizens’ Centers in the country as well as the 2020 Annual Ministerial Press Briefing organized by the Federal Ministry of Education.
At the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, measurement & evaluation are critical success factors in the work we do especially those focused around the institutionalization of the social investment programmes.
You will also recall that the Vice President of Nigeria has begun a conditional cash transfer of N5,000 to the poorest in the federation. learn more
We at searchngr.com would make sure we keep you up to date, for more information regarding this article kindly leave a reply in the comment box below or reach out to us through our official email address at email@example.com and be sure to receive a reply in a jiffy.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News13 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News14 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check