Get N15,000 to N5,000,000 to Grow Your Business – Are you looking for a means to grow your business? Do you want to exapnd your business international? if yes, then searchngr gets you covered.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to easily access loans in a quick, transparent and efficient environment.
- How to Apply for a Students Loan In 2021 | Apply Now Free
- NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
- Green Project Grant 2021 Ongoing, Up to $2,000 in Grant
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Application 2021
- How to Permanently Live and Work In Canada
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria expertise and international standards assure clients of quality service and delivery. Loans currently range from N15,000 to N5,000,000; maximum maturity is 18 months; for larger loan sizes, please visit the SME section.
* Repeat customers can apply for up to N5,000,000 under micro loans.
AB Microfinance Bank offers business owners of Small and Medium Size Enterprises the opportunity to access loan products in a quick, transparent and efficient way.
Get access to Housing loan without equity contribution or compulsory savings. What sets AB Microfinance Bank apart is primarily the efficiency and ease of access to credit facilities.
How to Apply
Instereted applicants should:
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024