Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners hereby invite applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
- How to Permanently Live and Work In Canada
- Apply for Senior Cost Controller at BIC Nigeria
- NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
- Application Status for BEEI South Africa Employment Initiative
- Open Heaven 13th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Are You A Spiritual Pacesetter?)
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides a yearly grant to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal. Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
Applications should be submitted on or before October 31, 2021.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. SNEPCo reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL-TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants must: ·
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @Shell_Nigeria for regular update
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024