Growth Africa Accelerator Program for African Entrepreneurs 2020 cohort
Growth Africa is looking for 80 ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Nigeria and Ghana to be part of the 2020 cohort.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 224 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 407 entrepreneurs, run 21 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business among other Integral facets required in building a successful timeless business.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors.
The program is open to:
- Profit businesses
- Businesses that have existed for 2years or more
- Dedicated full-time founding team
- Turnover of USD50,000 plus
- Open to raising external investment.
DEADLINE: December 01 2019
How to Apply
- Interest Applicant are to Click on the link below
- Create an account using filling their name, email and password
- Fill in their Bio Data after creating an account
- Summit their application
To apply and for more information visit here
Read Also: MTN mPulse Essay Competition 2019
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- |Apply For Japan Africa Dream Scholarship (AfDB) For African 2019 - Friday, 11 October 2019, 10:12
- How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Wednesday, 9 October 2019, 7:54
- How To Use Polaris Bank Transfer Code with USSD and Graphic Guide - Wednesday, 9 October 2019, 6:33