NG CARES Stimulus Programme Application 2021: The Nigeria COVID-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention, designed to restore the livelihoods of all Nigerians poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
- Steps to Carryout NYSC Monthly Clearance With PPA Clearance Letter 2021
- FG Covid-19 – NG CARES Stimulus Programme Application 2021 (How to apply)
- Open Heaven 28th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Heartitude)
- Open Heaven 27th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Who Do You Pray To?)
- JAMB Results 2021 Out Online – How to Check Jamb Result Online for Free
The National COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic.
It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million over a period of two years while the FCT will get $5 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
Application Supporting documents:
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card. Etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driving Licence)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
Steps to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme
To apply for the NG CARES stimulus programme, interested applicants can apply through the NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Interested applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)