Use the Search Button below for more details.
NG CARES Stimulus Programme Application 2021: The Nigeria COVID-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention, designed to restore the livelihoods of all Nigerians poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
- Steps to Carryout NYSC Monthly Clearance With PPA Clearance Letter 2021
- FG Covid-19 – NG CARES Stimulus Programme Application 2021 (How to apply)
- Open Heaven 28th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Heartitude)
- Open Heaven 27th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Who Do You Pray To?)
- JAMB Results 2021 Out Online – How to Check Jamb Result Online for Free
The National COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic.
It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million over a period of two years while the FCT will get $5 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
Application Supporting documents:
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card. Etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driving Licence)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
Steps to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme
To apply for the NG CARES stimulus programme, interested applicants can apply through the NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Interested applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today