The Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Team is looking to partner with young, unconventional professionals to deliver on its promise of viable and credible alternatives to the conventional banking model through its Graduate Trainee Program.
- Apply for Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Apply for Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainees 2022
- Nigerian Customs Service Released Training Date for Shortlisted Candidates 2021 (Check yours)
- Open Heaven 29th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Shall Overcome)
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Specifically, the SAF Team is in need of individuals that are excited about delivering excellence while redefining norms, reflecting innovativeness and creativity & are adaptable – getting in tune with relevant market trends in order to satisfy customer needs.
On our part – beyond competitive benefits – we are offering a career that is exciting and challenging, as well as an opportunity to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and hands-on contributions to meaningful projects.
SAF Graduate Trainee Program Eligibility Criteria
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. To be considered for this program, we require that all applicants meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of a B.Sc. – with a Second Class lower from an accredited University.
- Completed the NYSC program, with the relevant certificate.
- Must not be older than 26 years.
P.S If you are Tech savvy and you speak any (or all) of the following languages, please indicate in your application; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer, to name a few.
Prior to your application, please note the following information:
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- All applications must be submitted online and during the stated application period.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
Selection Process for SAF Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School
Step 6: Create the Alternative!