This is a great news for the year 2022. The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2022 is now open for all applicants across the country to apply for the Tony Elumelu foundation programme 2022.
- Open Heaven 1st January 2022 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Beginning Of Months.)
- Open Heaven 31st December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For 2022)
- How to Apply for SAF Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Apply for Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Apply for Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainees 2022
The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2022 is a leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. It objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. We believe the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
About TEF Entrepreneurship prrogramme 2022
The tony elumelu foundation (tef) was founded in 2010 by tony o. Elumelu, con, an entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist who is passionate about africa’s economic development.
Founded by African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, and representing his personal commitment to creating a new generation of entrepreneurs, through his investment company, Heirs Holdings, the Foundation is active in all 54 African countries.
TEF Entrepreneurship prrogramme 2022 Requirements
- Having a business idea or the business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for-prot
- An existing business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country.
For a successful business, The Programme provides critical tools which are listed below;
1) Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a
2) Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the
3) Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding.
Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global
The Programme, in its 6th cycle, is TEF’s 12year, $100 million commitment to identify, train,
mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
How to Apply for TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
This proramme is dedicated to helping young entrepreneurs. Moreover, the programme objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. interested applicants should view https://tefconnect.net/ to apply today