Use the Search Button below for more details.
How to Delete Instagram Account – This post will show you the major step taken to delete an instagram account.
Talking about instagram, this is one of the most popular social site across the world. If you want to tone down your Instagram habits, you can always delete or deactivate your Instagram account.
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- How to Apply for a Masters Degree in the USA For Guaranteed Admission
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Recruitment Programme 2021
- Complete Your Loan Application with Easy Money Now
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
However, before we proceed to deleting of instagram account, let’s discuss the difference between deleting an deactivating instagram account.
This process help instagram users to activate their account back. that is, when an instagram user decide to go offline or quiet for some time, that user is said to deactivate his or her account temporary. while deleting on the other hand, requires user to permanantly remove his or her own on IG without interest of getting it back
How to Delete Instagram Account
On a desktop or mobile web browser, go to the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password. Once logged in, go to the account deletion page . From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, choose your reason for deleting your account. Once you’ve chosen your reason for deleting, you’ll be asked to re-enter your password. Do so, and then click the blue “Delete [Account Name]” button.
Instagram notes that it’ll take a month for your data to be fully erased. Until then, your account will just be hidden from public view.
How to deactivate your Instagram account temporarily
If you think you want to recover your Instagram account later, you should disable it temporarily:
1. Log into your Instagram account on the web and go to your profile page, then click “Edit profile” at the top of the page.
2. At the bottom of the page that opens, select “Temporarily disable my account.”
3. Select a reason that you’re disabling your account, and re-enter your password.
4. Click “Temporarily Disable Account.”
Give a reason to your password
Thanks, i hope this article is helpful