The CBN on Friday ordered Nigeria banks to close all accounts trading cryptocurrency while also bringing them facilitating cryptocurrency payments in the country.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship 2021 (Apply and get N100,000 monthly Stipend)
- First Bank Grants Loan Facilities to Individuals for Household… (How to Apply)
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2021: How to Get your fund into your Account
- UN Jobs: Apply as Country Representative for Nigeria
But, the good news now is that there is another way and of course this method is not new to most of us viewing this now, however, for the sake of those who are new to cryptocurrency trading options I will like to reveal the method to use to successfully withdraw/transfer your Bitcoin to your Nigeria Bank Account.
How to Easily Withdraw/Transfer your Bitcoin, Crypto to your Naira Bank Account
- Firstly, Register with https://binance.com
- Click on Buy Crypto
- Locate P2P Trading
- Sport the seller you want to purchase Crypto from and hit the “BUY” button
- Enter the amount you want to pay for the desired coin and hit BUY
- An account number will be provided you can pay into, once payment is confirmed. Your account will be funded.
The same procedure applies when you want to sell your Cryptocurrency. We would update you about the latest happening in Crypto. Kindly leave a comment below if you have questions regarding this content.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update