This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) mock examination that they can now print their examination slips (Mock is for only those who registered on or before Saturday 24th April 2021 and also indicated interest to take the mock examination).
- Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2021 – Application Portal
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable for 2021 June/July Examination (SSCE)
- BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
- Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
- Apply for IT Auditor at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
The 2021 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will hold on Thursday, 3rd June 2021, nationwide. Candidates that indicated interest during registration can now print their slips and also know their mock exam centres.
How to Print JAMB Mock Exam Slips
Check your registered email address for your exam slip (If not found in your inbox, please check your Junk/Spam E-mail folder just in case the slip got delivered there instead of your inbox). Then proceed to any cyber cafe/business centre to print it out.
- Go to JAMB Mock exam slip printing portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintMockExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB registration number or email address in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to access/print your Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination slip.
NB: The mock exam is just a rehearsal for candidates who want to experience the situation to expect during the actual examinations.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)