How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade !Sets 08- 14. 2.
The article contain the step-by-step approach you need to take to apply for INEC recruitment 2020.
Available Positions for INEC Recruitment 2020
- Professionals/Experienced hires — Grade Levels 09 -14.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) — Grade Level 08
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) — Grade Level 07 3.
Requisite Qualification By Categories
- PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14 Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND In Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and postqualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL OS Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07 Applicants must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
General Requirements for INEC Recruitment 2020
In addition, an applicant MUST: –
- Be a Nigerian Citizen
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government.
- A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physlcally and mentally fit for appointment In the Commission:
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry palm and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES)
I. Work In designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be made online Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be Invited for the next phase of the second stage.
If you have questions, regarding how to apply or site not opening kindly send us a mail or make a comment below and our team will reply you in a jiffy.
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
- Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Scholarships in Venice, Italy 2021-2022 – Apply Now
Recruitment4 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
business7 days ago
Fmardspace Fertilizer Subsidy Grant 2021: Payment to begin for AFJP Farmers
Nigeria News4 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 24th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (When Revival Comes 11)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Education6 days ago
Usman Danfodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Software Development Competition 2021