The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has mad a huge changes to the 2021 UTME calendar by shifting the 2021 registration deadline, dates for UTME and Mocks by 2 weeks.
The 2021 UTME, which was initially expected to begin as from 5th June, 2021 has now been moved to begin from 19th June, 2021 and will run until 3rd July, 2021.
- Open Heaven 25th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Eternal Investments.)
- Apply for Finance Assistant at a Leading Gaming Company
- Update: Jamb Mock 2021 Commence. Print Out Mock Exam Centre.
- Update: N-power Commence of Verification of Data.
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
However, in a similar way, the registration deadline has now been shifted to 29 May, 2021. Furthermore, the JAMB mock exam for 2021 which was earlier slated for 20th May, will now hold on 3rd June.
Lastly, the JAMB registrar explained that these changes had become relevant and unavoidable due to the challenges experienced during registration, which saw over 600,000 candidates left out of the process.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here