Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Full List of Jamb Subjects Combinations for all Courses 2021
- Open Heaven 7th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer For A Full Measure Of Christ)
- JAMB clarifies issues regarding choice of exam centres for UTME candidates
- JAMB to include Computer Studies & PHE as UTME subjects from 2022/2023 exercise
- Minister of Education invites ASUP to an emergency meeting to forestall planned strike
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-015
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations, Nigeria
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over form previous shift
- Always operate packers / autoloaders in auto mode
- Keep checking bags weight for 50kg, else inform supervisor
- Stack reject bags properly
- Stack busted bags properly
- Don’t leave packer floor unattended
- Don’t leave work spot without permission
- Clean packers line periodically without unwanted material such as rejected and busted bags.
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever.
- Trade Test III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + 5 years experiences
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online