Use the Search Button below for more details.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Full List of Jamb Subjects Combinations for all Courses 2021
- Open Heaven 7th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer For A Full Measure Of Christ)
- JAMB clarifies issues regarding choice of exam centres for UTME candidates
- JAMB to include Computer Studies & PHE as UTME subjects from 2022/2023 exercise
- Minister of Education invites ASUP to an emergency meeting to forestall planned strike
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Job Type: Ful Time
About the Role
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As the Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system as well as the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
Design and development of professional business applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- Work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Senior Developer: Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Junior Developer: Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
- Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
- Pasco County 2021 | Admission, Tuition, Requirements, Scholarship
Nigeria News7 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 19th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Provision Through Thanks.)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 17th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holy Spirit: The Engine Room For Missions)
Nigeria News6 days ago
What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
Nigeria News6 days ago
Borno State Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria News6 days ago
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File
Nigeria News5 days ago
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021 Application Form