Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from all over the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 409 offices, 29 factories, and 8 research & development centers.
- Breaking – 8,900 Npower Batch A & B Beneficiaries Cleared For Backlog Payment
- Open Heaven 8th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Need The Anointing)
- UNIZIK admission list, 2020/2021 out on JAMB CAPS
- Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Selected Candidates for Training at Depot 2021
- The Polytechnic Ibadan ND Post-UTME screening result, 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: West Africa Strategic Insights Manager
Job ID: 49030
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Professional area: Marketing
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
We are looking for a Strategic Insights Manager to:
- Provide strategic decision and direction To JTI management based on analytical reports and research results.
- Provide support to the Marketing & Sales (M&S) team in survey set-up, dissemination of distilled research results to a wider audience to stimulate business discussion and generation of strategic decisions.
- Manage data/knowledge database & act as a leading contact for M&S information relating to sales and consumer insights
- Managing the analysis of JTI standard tools as Nielsen, JTI Tracker, etc in order to support the M&S team in identifying and advising on commercial opportunities.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Strategic direction to the Marketing & Sales teams via expertise in consumer, market and brand understanding generated through analytical skills and expert research methodologies.
- Recommend, steer & ensure the appropriate implementation of analysis, research and insight generation methodologies.
- Manage business data / knowledge database & act as a leading contact for M&S information and knowledge sharing and consolidation.
- Conduct and support all trade and market research while adhering to the JTI standards for research and ensure adherence to timeline for delivery
- Identify and develop innovative ways for analysis and reporting of M&S data to assist with ease of proactive decision making
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request. Provide support to other team colleagues during heavy workload periods.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University degree in Economics, Business Management or similar
- MBA is considered a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience with data analysis focused on supporting a commercial operation in Nigeria, preferably within the FMCG industry, familiarity with marketing research methodologies and high level report building (PowerBI a plus).
- Highly analytical profile, basic statistics knowledge, commercial knowledge (previous experience with Sales and other Commercial functions is a GREAT PLUS).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of other languagues is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online