Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from all over the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 409 offices, 29 factories, and 8 research & development centers.
- Breaking – 8,900 Npower Batch A & B Beneficiaries Cleared For Backlog Payment
- Open Heaven 8th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Need The Anointing)
- UNIZIK admission list, 2020/2021 out on JAMB CAPS
- Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Selected Candidates for Training at Depot 2021
- The Polytechnic Ibadan ND Post-UTME screening result, 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: West Africa Strategic Insights Manager
Job ID: 49030
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Professional area: Marketing
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
We are looking for a Strategic Insights Manager to:
- Provide strategic decision and direction To JTI management based on analytical reports and research results.
- Provide support to the Marketing & Sales (M&S) team in survey set-up, dissemination of distilled research results to a wider audience to stimulate business discussion and generation of strategic decisions.
- Manage data/knowledge database & act as a leading contact for M&S information relating to sales and consumer insights
- Managing the analysis of JTI standard tools as Nielsen, JTI Tracker, etc in order to support the M&S team in identifying and advising on commercial opportunities.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Strategic direction to the Marketing & Sales teams via expertise in consumer, market and brand understanding generated through analytical skills and expert research methodologies.
- Recommend, steer & ensure the appropriate implementation of analysis, research and insight generation methodologies.
- Manage business data / knowledge database & act as a leading contact for M&S information and knowledge sharing and consolidation.
- Conduct and support all trade and market research while adhering to the JTI standards for research and ensure adherence to timeline for delivery
- Identify and develop innovative ways for analysis and reporting of M&S data to assist with ease of proactive decision making
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request. Provide support to other team colleagues during heavy workload periods.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University degree in Economics, Business Management or similar
- MBA is considered a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience with data analysis focused on supporting a commercial operation in Nigeria, preferably within the FMCG industry, familiarity with marketing research methodologies and high level report building (PowerBI a plus).
- Highly analytical profile, basic statistics knowledge, commercial knowledge (previous experience with Sales and other Commercial functions is a GREAT PLUS).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of other languagues is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion21 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians