Use the Search Button below for more details.
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award – The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matter within the state, it grants scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institution of full-time studies in other to assist these students financially.
- Plateau State College of Health Technology Zawan Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission Acceptance Fee Scam Alert
- Simple Steps For N-Power Biometric Enrolment (Follow Carefully)
- NYIF 2021 Loan Business Plan Process Begins
- Npower: If you can’t find the Fingerprint Option on your dashboard, Please read this
Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award Requirements
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- (a) An Oba and
- (b) Local Government Council
- Letter of Current Admission.
- Student’s Identity Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Academic Certificates obtained.
- JAMB result slip.
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) identification card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the payment receipt.
- Downloaded application form.
- Any other documentary evidence.
Please ensure that your forms are procured directly
The application process for Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award
- Visit https://lagosscholarship.org and click on ‘to continue registration’ on the tab
- Fill in all required details to start the Application
- Click on ‘Start Application’
- A pop up will display A GENERATED PIN, write down the pin for future references.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A page will display the SCHOLARSHIP OR BURSARY option, pick what you applying for and Add the pin which was generated earlier on to the available tab.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Then you’ll generate a Web GUID (it is a payment code that’ll process your payment).
(Note: Kindly write down the code for reference purpose.)
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Make payment with your preferred option. (Note it’s best to make payment with your card)
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- After completing the payment process, a successful page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Print Revenue Receipt’ link below to generate evidence of payment.
- Go back to the Lagos State Scholarship board Home page, click on ‘Payment Validator’on the top tab.
- Input your payment reference code (Web GUID)
- Click on ‘GENERATE APPLICATION ID’
- Payment successful Page will be displayed, Stating ‘Your Application ID has been sent your mail and Phone number.
- Continue with filling the forms
Doing all this successfully, you can say you are done with registering either your BURSARY or SCHOLARSHIP form.
For more Infomation
Mobile:+234 817 333 1177
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today