If you are among those who applied for the NYIF 2021 Scheme (Nigeria Youth Investment Fund) and participated in the online training, kindly follow the link below to upload your ‘Business Plan’. It’s your business plan that will determine if the fund will be given to you.
- Nigerian Army 80 RRI Shortlisted Names Released (Download PDF)
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
How to upload NYIF loan Business Plan:
Kindly note that qualification for the fund will be determined by your business plan. To upload your business plan to the NYIF portal, visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app, log in with your details, and then upload your business plan. The file extension for your business plan should be in PDF.
The ministry has changed the process of application to the following 3 basic steps:
Registration and uploading of the business plan.
Unlike how it is before, now, It is after your business plan upload you’ll be invited for training if your business plan is worthy of funding. For further question regarding the NYIF Loan, kindly reply using the comment box below.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues