Use the Search Button below for more details.
Though its no longer news that Npower has began short listing for verification, it is very important to note that not all applicants have been shortlisted yet.
In this article, you will know the reason why some applicants are yet to be shortlisted for npower batch c verification. We noticed that a lot of applicants have been complaining that their profile verification status is showing “you have not been shortlisted for the verification state yet, please check back later.” Even when you score high in the CBT test interview.
- Lagos State Scholarship and Bursary Award 2021/2022
- Plateau State College of Health Technology Zawan Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission Acceptance Fee Scam Alert
- Simple Steps For N-Power Biometric Enrolment (Follow Carefully)
- NYIF 2021 Loan Business Plan Process Begins
However, NASIM is been done in phase, so probably first phase of shortlisted candidates are those who are seeing shortlist on their profile and has commence verification.
If you eventually visit your portal and find out that you are yet to be shortlisted, please do not panic, the programme is in categories and components. the shortlisting is probably done categorically according to the component of the programme.
In the graduate category, degree will shortlisted as teachers, health extension workers in their various communities of resident. while non-graduate categories are basically more of skill acquisition programme they will enroll to be train in software, Agriculture and Hardware.
furthermore, non of you have receive a message from npower that your journey has come to an end yet. So keep hope alive and keep checking your dashboard.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business5 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business7 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today