The attention of the Management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has been drawn to a fraudulent message claiming that “Due to the fire outbreak the school can’t access its Remita account. Therefore all students who have been offered admission should pay their acceptance fee to, https://flutterwave.com/pay/uniabujaqfe4 22,000.”
- Simple Steps For N-Power Biometric Enrolment (Follow Carefully)
- NYIF 2021 Loan Business Plan Process Begins
- Npower: If you can’t find the Fingerprint Option on your dashboard, Please read this
- Open Heaven 2nd June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Strive For Perfection)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
This is the handiwork of criminals who intend to defraud unsuspecting victims or persons.
We wish to state categorically that the University remittal is very much active on the University portal and can be accessed thus: http://www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng. This portal is the authorised platform for the payment of all fees in the University.
Members of the public are, therefore, advised to report such fraudsters or their activities to the University authority or law enforcement agencies.
Please, note that the University will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the vulnerability of any person to these cyber fraudsters.