Landmark University Post UTME Form 2019 is currently out
Applications are now available for suitably qualified candidates who are seeking admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University.
Degree Programmes in Landmark University
- College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- B.Agric Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- B.Agric Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Soil/Crop Science
- College of SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- School of Engineering:
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Sciences
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- School of Engineering:
- College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- School of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- School of Social Science
- International Relations
- Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- School of Business
Landmark University Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
- i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Landmark University
- Visit LMU application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form. Fill the application payment form with the required details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required. On completion and submission of application payment form, a preview of the application will be displayed. Kindly verify the information provided and then proceed to make payment by clicking on the “Pay” button.
- After the payment, you will be redirected to a page where you are expected to make payment of N5, 000. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment and the service charge varies by the card providers.
- After successful payment, an SMS containing your login details would be sent to the phone number and email address supplied.
- Return to our Admission Application Portal to login with the login passcode that was sent to your phone and email address, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- On completion of the application form, kindly submit and print out copies of the completed form.
NOTE: Further information about POST-UTME screening exercise will be communicated to you via the email address and phone number you supplied.
You are expected to upload the following documents and to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at resumption:
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of the sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
- Clearance forms
Landmark University Admission Policy
Prospective students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying rules and regulations of God Almighty, the founder and funder of the University, cum University Authority. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s Core Values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
In our screening of prospective students, these requirements are tested.
Your grade and test scores help us to assess your academic promise, but they are not the only basis for assessing a candidate’s admissibility. As a Christian Mission University, intending students of the University must be God-fearing, love Him and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.
NOTE: The deadline for the application is not Specified.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News13 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check