Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Forms 2019/2020 is out
Applications are now available for qualified candidates for admission into the Cross River State Schools of Nursing (Schools of Nursing Calabar, Ogoja, Itigidi and Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health Calabar) Basic Nursing Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess Five Credits in WAEC/GCE/SSCE in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain Cross River State Schools of Nursing Forms.
Eligible candidates should collect application forms on payment of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500) only into:
BANK: Any Bank of Your Choice
REVENUE DESCRIPTION: Entrance Examination Fees for Training of Nursing / Para-Medical Staff
REVENUE CODE: 402042
INDIVIDUAL TIN: To Be Generated by IRS (FREE)
Candidates are to also pay other charges totalling Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000) only at the point of purchase.
Completed application forms should be returned on or before 22nd July 2019 with the following:
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Age and Educational Certificate
- Bank Teller / Print-Out
- Two File Jackets
Entrance Examination will take place concurrently at three centres across the State on the 27th July 2019.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the venue by 7 am with their admission slips and writing materials.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology22 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology23 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women