Kwara State Government has rolled out plans to support young entrepreneurs in the state with huge interest-free loans, an ambitious plan of Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq to invest in and raise a new generation of successful young men and women.
- How to Check Names of Shortlisted Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Candidates For Final Screening
- Survival Fund has commenced the 3rd payment for the Payroll Support
- Open Heaven 12th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Too Can Be A Child Of God.)
- Apply for Marketing Executive at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Resumption and Other Important Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Method of Application
Interest Entrepreneur should:
One of Nigeria’s biggest investments in businesses owned by young people is that Kwapreneur is open to Kwarans with viable and scalable business ideas and is not more than 35 years old.
It is being coordinated by the Kwara State Social Investment Programme (KWASSIP) Office, according to a statement by the KWASSIP Ag. General Manager Mohammed Brimah.
The first phase of the program targets at least 300 youngsters with viable business proposals, the statement said, adding that at least 1,200 young people will benefit from the initiative over the next four years.
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024