Use the Search Button below for more details.
Kwara State Government has rolled out plans to support young entrepreneurs in the state with huge interest-free loans, an ambitious plan of Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq to invest in and raise a new generation of successful young men and women.
- How to Check Names of Shortlisted Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Candidates For Final Screening
- Survival Fund has commenced the 3rd payment for the Payroll Support
- Open Heaven 12th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Too Can Be A Child Of God.)
- Apply for Marketing Executive at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Resumption and Other Important Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Method of Application
Interest Entrepreneur should:
One of Nigeria’s biggest investments in businesses owned by young people is that Kwapreneur is open to Kwarans with viable and scalable business ideas and is not more than 35 years old.
It is being coordinated by the Kwara State Social Investment Programme (KWASSIP) Office, according to a statement by the KWASSIP Ag. General Manager Mohammed Brimah.
The first phase of the program targets at least 300 youngsters with viable business proposals, the statement said, adding that at least 1,200 young people will benefit from the initiative over the next four years.
- Understanding Crypto Exchanges And Their Features
- Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
- Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
- Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide
Recruitment4 days ago
2022 Nigerian Police Recruitment: Online Registration Extended by ten days – Apply Now
Scholarship6 days ago
Apply Now for Radboud Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply Now for GAMA Scholarship Application 2022
Business6 days ago
SLTF 2022 Application | www.sltf.gov.gh Application Form
Recruitment4 days ago
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
Nigeria News3 days ago
Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
Cryptocurrency1 day ago
Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
Nigeria News4 days ago
Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide