A Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) Organization located in Ijebu – Ode, Ogun State, seeks experienced and motivated staff who are interested and passionate to add value to the business through their expertise, skills and knowledge.
- Zenith Bank Reward Customers with Massive Giveaways in the Zenith Beta Life – Weekly Promo
- FMHDSD Gives New Update Regarding NPower Batches A, B, and C
- FMARD Recruitment 2021 (4 Job Positions Open) – How to Apply
- Just In: FIRS Recruitment Form 2021 Application Update
- Did you received a Message to Confirm Your Npower ID? Here is what to do
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
Location: IIjebu – Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will receive a job training for two weeks after which they take over their roles accordingly. if you love to be in a challagening and motivating environemtn where you can build a career in retail business, we can’t wait to have your application.
- Represent the organization across a specific territory
- Selling of products to outlets within mapped areas
- Identity new markets and pitch prospective customers
- Obtain orders and service existing customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information on pricing, new products etc.
- Resolve customer complaints and make recommendations to management
- Maintain sales and delivery records as well as meeting sales targets.
- Prepare and submit weekly report to management
- At least ND in business administration, marketing or any business related discipline
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- Ability to operate a smartphone for work purpose.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales target.
- Experience working with sales volume greater than N200,000
- Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively and good customer relations
- Knowledge of the local environment is an added advantage
- Transport Allowance – N60,000 per annum
- Sales Commission – N120,000 per annum
- Training & Development Opportunities
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021 – (11.59pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae ( either on MS Word or Pdf ) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Equality and Diversity
- We are an equal opportunity organization and therefore will not discriminate against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status prohibited by applicable law.