APM Terminals is recruiting to fill the position of: Chief Financial Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting of Business Economics with 10 – 15 years work experience.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience in Strategy development and implementation with high ambitions.
- Leadership skills in leading a department of professionals.
- Experience in managing and transforming multiple locations and standalone businesses into a best in clash business.
- Experience in managing in a very volatile and challenging environment with high pressure, inflation and forex challenges
- Leads the finance function for the APMT Nigeria through accountability of accounting, control & risk, planning and performance management and corporate governance.
- Establishes strategic planning and initiatives that support the development of the business.
- Finance business partner to the country management teamWorks with the APMT Finance organization to deliver superior outcomes on reporting, tax, treasury and compliance.
- Drives performance management to get to the best possible financial returns with a healthy balance between and short and long term views.
Enable the business to maximize value from resources whilst ensuring compliance.
Ensure efficient Accounting processes:
- Responsible that business events with a monetary impact are correctly and timely recorded & reported in the relevant systems
- Requisition to Pay process
- Order to Cash process
- Accounting to Reporting process
Drive Planning & Performance:
- Responsible for supporting the business/functions by providing data-based insights including external benchmarks to enable strategic and operational decision making
- Drive Financial Planning & Analyses
- Drive Investment analysis
- Drive Business Strategy
Ensure Control and Risk framework:
- Responsible for ensuring the financial information is reliable, accurate and compliant with all legal requirements
- Responsible for a robust, risk-based internal control framework, enterprise risk management and fraud preventions
- Responsible for tax accounting, tax planning and tax compliance
- Responsible for management of monetary assets/liabilities and capital structure
- Responsible for globally aligned claims & insurance processes
Finance business partnering for the country and entity management teams:
- Based on APMT’s and the company vision, drive the entity business strategies and the finance functional strategy, and the implementation of same
- Lead on functional initiatives (e.g. Blueprinting, offshoring, system changes)
- Ensure uplifting of finance capabilities and processes, ensure effective and efficient finance function
- Responsible for business intelligence and analytics to support decision making
- Marked contribution in the Management Team of APMT Nigeria and the ownership of the financial results of the entities
- Complexity of environment depending on structure, business, geography and maturity of the markets.
- Stakeholder management with functional finance in HQ, the region, JV partners, board members and other external stakeholders.
- Inspire, manage, motivate and coach employees and foster interdepartmental communication and collaboration. Develop the finance talent pipeline
We Are Looking For
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting of Business Economics. Preferably Auditor / Accountant / Controller (ACCA, RA, CPA or likewise)
- 10-15 years of experience with Financial Business Partnering, or Controlling on Business unit or Group level.
- Business acumen and the ability to create profitable business.
- Expert knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
- Understanding of the container shipping industry and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
- Strategic mindset and ability to drive strategic initiatives.
- Ability to provide leadership, present insights, advise, influence and solve problems. Uses sound judgment and makes decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to build relevant networks in the local market
- Able to communicate and manage well across all levels in a matrix organization
- Able to deal with ambiguity and relish environments that is constantly changing
- People leadership and experience in grooming talent
- Role model Collaboration, Customer orientation, Agility, People orientation.
- Resilient individual with experience working in challenging locations
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Best of luck!
- US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants3 days ago
TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- Business3 days ago
Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Business3 days ago
How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Business3 days ago
Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants3 days ago
US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- Grants4 days ago
Top 10 Ongoing Grants in Nigeria to apply
- Nigeria News4 days ago
How To Apply for Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP)
- Education4 days ago
NDA Application Form 2024/2025 – 76th Regular Course Admission