APM Terminals is recruiting to fill the position of: Chief Financial Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting of Business Economics with 10 – 15 years work experience.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience in Strategy development and implementation with high ambitions.
- Leadership skills in leading a department of professionals.
- Experience in managing and transforming multiple locations and standalone businesses into a best in clash business.
- Experience in managing in a very volatile and challenging environment with high pressure, inflation and forex challenges
- Leads the finance function for the APMT Nigeria through accountability of accounting, control & risk, planning and performance management and corporate governance.
- Establishes strategic planning and initiatives that support the development of the business.
- Finance business partner to the country management teamWorks with the APMT Finance organization to deliver superior outcomes on reporting, tax, treasury and compliance.
- Drives performance management to get to the best possible financial returns with a healthy balance between and short and long term views.
Enable the business to maximize value from resources whilst ensuring compliance.
Ensure efficient Accounting processes:
- Responsible that business events with a monetary impact are correctly and timely recorded & reported in the relevant systems
- Requisition to Pay process
- Order to Cash process
- Accounting to Reporting process
Drive Planning & Performance:
- Responsible for supporting the business/functions by providing data-based insights including external benchmarks to enable strategic and operational decision making
- Drive Financial Planning & Analyses
- Drive Investment analysis
- Drive Business Strategy
Ensure Control and Risk framework:
- Responsible for ensuring the financial information is reliable, accurate and compliant with all legal requirements
- Responsible for a robust, risk-based internal control framework, enterprise risk management and fraud preventions
- Responsible for tax accounting, tax planning and tax compliance
- Responsible for management of monetary assets/liabilities and capital structure
- Responsible for globally aligned claims & insurance processes
Finance business partnering for the country and entity management teams:
- Based on APMT’s and the company vision, drive the entity business strategies and the finance functional strategy, and the implementation of same
- Lead on functional initiatives (e.g. Blueprinting, offshoring, system changes)
- Ensure uplifting of finance capabilities and processes, ensure effective and efficient finance function
- Responsible for business intelligence and analytics to support decision making
- Marked contribution in the Management Team of APMT Nigeria and the ownership of the financial results of the entities
- Complexity of environment depending on structure, business, geography and maturity of the markets.
- Stakeholder management with functional finance in HQ, the region, JV partners, board members and other external stakeholders.
- Inspire, manage, motivate and coach employees and foster interdepartmental communication and collaboration. Develop the finance talent pipeline
We Are Looking For
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting of Business Economics. Preferably Auditor / Accountant / Controller (ACCA, RA, CPA or likewise)
- 10-15 years of experience with Financial Business Partnering, or Controlling on Business unit or Group level.
- Business acumen and the ability to create profitable business.
- Expert knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
- Understanding of the container shipping industry and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
- Strategic mindset and ability to drive strategic initiatives.
- Ability to provide leadership, present insights, advise, influence and solve problems. Uses sound judgment and makes decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to build relevant networks in the local market
- Able to communicate and manage well across all levels in a matrix organization
- Able to deal with ambiguity and relish environments that is constantly changing
- People leadership and experience in grooming talent
- Role model Collaboration, Customer orientation, Agility, People orientation.
- Resilient individual with experience working in challenging locations
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Best of luck!
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session