We bring to your notice that the Nasims.gov.ng portal login for Npower Batch C March has been shortlisted.
The online portal was made public by the honorable minister of humanitarian affairs. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) portal will help all npower beneficiaries and other beneficiaries of all the programs under Nasims.
- Open Heaven 19th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Soul Winner Maybe Insulted)
- Police Recruitment is Out See Eligibility and Application Form!
- Apply for Waiter Job at Portions By Bay
- Job Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
The login page will help npower to collect and identify information about beneficiaries. Let us guide you on all the things you need to know about NASIMS now.
Click to check Npower List now at nasims.gov.ng
Commonly asked Question – What is Nasims?
Have it in mind that the official site to check and login Nasim portal is https://www.nasims.gov.ng
You can login to check your name if you’ve been Shortlisted to become among the 500,000 npower batch c beneficiaries or not.
You should also note that npower is planning on recruiting additional one million beneficiaries into the npower program through Nasims.
Steps to Check npower Shortlist on Nasims.gov.ng?
If you want to check your name on the npower Shortlisted candidates page, kindly visit the official site stated above.
You need to note that registration on Nasims portal is free online.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)