Use the Search Button below for more details.
To commemorate the 2021 Global Money Week (GMW), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is organizing a social media contest called the “Global Money Challenge” where youths can showcase their talents, artworks, and skills.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Announces the 34th Convocation Ceremony
- COVID-19 Loan: NIRSAL Speaks Concerning Application
- Apply for Managing Director – Expatriate at Proten International – Nigeria
- Apply For Texas Rent relief Fund Program 2021
- Open Heaven 17th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Tomorrow May Be Too Late)
The theme of the 2021 GMW is “Take care of yourself, Take care of your money”. It is also the title of the Global Money Challenge. There are amazing prizes to be won such as:
Eligibility And Entry Restrictions
To be eligible for participation in the contest, entrants must Fulfil/meet the following:
a) Participants must be persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must be residents in Nigeria.
b) Employees, officers, or agents of the CBN, Financial Institutions and other Financial Regulators are not eligible to participate in the challenge.
c) Entrants must have genuine social media account(s) such as Instagram, Twitter and must follow all CBN social media handles, namely:
· Facebook: @cenbankng
· Instagram: @centralbankng
· Twitter: @cenbank
Participants can make only a single entry on the social media platforms, Instagram or Twitter.
d) Instagram profile must be a public profile to enter for the challenge
e) Winners shall provide proof of address and age, birth certificate and/or affidavit, Utility bill, and any other valid means of identification for prizes to be awarded.
Dates of Commencement and Closure:
(a) The Global Money Challenge opens for entries on Tuesday, 16th March 2021, and Closes on Friday, 26th March 2021.
(b) Entries received before the date of commencement and/or after the date of closure are invalid and will not be considered
(c) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason; and
(d) Entry into the contest shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Global Money Challenge.
How to apply:
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today