NDLEA Salary Structure 2023: Check Salary Scale and Allowance
Salary has always been a motivating factor in every organization that wants to grow well, this article will structure the NDLEA 2023 salary and allowance. Many people also do want to apply for a job based on the salary structure, which NDLEA is never an exemption.
Click here to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- How to Score High in 2023 Post UTME Screening Examination
- Don’t Miss Another Federal Government Survival Fund Grant 2023
- Review: SwitchEasy’s MagDoka and MagStand Add MagSafe Compatibility to iPhone 11 Models
- FREE Airtime Ultimate Search (Click to find the Scratch Card PIN, MTN Users)
- How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
In this post, you will know the NDLEA Salary structure in 2023. If you are interested, go through this article for further information.
Vision of NDLEA
The Vision of the NDLEA; National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is to become the most proactive and leading Drug Law Enforcement Agency on the African Continent.
Also, should be one of the best in the world through the provision of effective and efficient services to Nigerians by cutting off the supply of illicit drugs. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports, and border crossings. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings.
The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
They also aim to reduce the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse, tracing and recovering drug-related proceeds.
Moreso, contributing to the creation and maintenance of an enviable image for the Nation throughout the world.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports, and border crossings.
Functions of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA):
- Using all the resources at its disposal for the absolute extirpation of all illegal trafficking of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances. In other words, the reduction of illegal drugs and other substances on demand.
- Recover all ill-gotten wealth, acquired from the proceeds of illegal drug trading.
- Defend, strengthen, and maintain the image of Nigeria and the Nigerian people both at home and abroad.
- Make arrests where necessary and convey drug dealers over to the police.
NDLEA Salary Structure | What Their Workers Earn:
The NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and steps that serve as the distinction among officers at the same level and also help maintain order and control.
The agency is a paramilitary structure, therefore the salary is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
However, the NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and steps which differentiate officers at the same level.
Also, it helps to maintain order and control.
Though the NDLEA is a paramilitary structure, they pay their salaries using the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
Similarly, the NDLEA salary also depends on the level of education of the officers.
However, HND holders are placed on Level 7; degree holders are placed on level 8.
The NDLEA salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking and is paid based on the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS)
- NDLEA Graduates are placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 earn about N888,956 per annum (before deductions). That is about N74,000 per month.
- Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum (before deductions). That is about N75,000 per month
- NDLEA HND holders are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 and earn about N483,353 per month (before deductions).
Also, there are some allowances accrued to personnel of the NDLEA, but these allowances are paid based on rank and position occupied in the agency.
This means that the total salary is calculated thus:
- Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
- ₦888,956 + ₦115,849
- = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
- Then that of HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
- Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
- ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9
- = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)
Above, are monthly salaries for the ongoing recruitment positions including allowances.
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education19 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced