Use the Search Button below for more details.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of: New Service Supervisor. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree in any relevant field with 3-4 years work experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Open Heaven 19th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Soul Winner Maybe Insulted)
- Police Recruitment is Out See Eligibility and Application Form!
- Apply for Waiter Job at Portions By Bay
- Job Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Job Title: New Service Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Customer Care Specialist – Business Unit
- This role will be responsible for all major activation & maintenance processes in the customer lifecycle management in Ikeja Electric
- Customer Capture: Will be responsible for the processes involved in setting up a new customer on Ikeja Electric platform(s).
- This includes authenticating customer details, assigning accounts, authenticating and assigning customer tariff class as recommended by the stakeholders, initiating all maintenance document to manage customer request as applicable in the company and uploading these details for subsequent processing by the billing team.
Customer Maintenance: Will be responsible for all customer maintenance requests all through the customer life cycle on the network. This includes:
- Authenticating and validating all customer change requests (change of name, address, tariff etc.) these requests are captured using relevant platforms, authenticated and sent to the billing team for subsequent processing
- Processing all requests with direct implication on the customer’s account status.
- Initiating all status change requests and liaising with the Finance as well as the billing team to ensure that these requests are processed.
Book Management: Wil be responsible for the management of all customer account/meter books, KYC documents etc. This ensures that:
- Account numbers are properly assigned to customers requesting for new setup based on the DT and Feeder mapping
- Customers do not have interwoven accounts.
- New Customers are not given pre-existing accounts
- Customers with high outstanding do not abandon accounts.
- Proper accounts are created for metered customers requiring account separation
Customer Migration Management: Will be responsible for all processes involved in the migration of customers from the postpaid to the prepaid platform. This involves:
- Managing a database of daily meter installations
- Analyzing meter installation reports and flagging all exceptions
- Initiating the “stop-billing” process which ensures that the new prepaid customers stop receiving postpaid bills
- Liaising with the sister departments in the computation of all customers outstanding for subsequent migration to the new prepaid platform
- Ensure that all applications are processed timely
- Will be responsible for generating monthly reports on all customer maintenance. This includes: New customer capture, Change of Name/Address, Tariff Reclassification requests, Account Reactivation and Account Suspension Requests.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that only validated inputs submitted by ESRs/ESCs are forwarded to Billing for subsequent processing
- Ensuring that relevant documents are raised in line with stipulated TATs for all customer requests
- Ensuring that submission timelines are met within the billing cycle.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in any relevant field with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience within the Energy, Banking, Telecoms industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Good Software skills.
- Ability to easily understand and use the computer software programs and tools needed to carry out the job duties
- Good Reporting Skills
- Good Data Analytical Skills
- Very strong attention for details
- Good knowledge of company service and regulatory standards
- Record keeping
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work within timeliness and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or minimal supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good eye for details
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Understanding Crypto Exchanges And Their Features
- Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
- Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
- Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide
Recruitment5 days ago
2022 Nigerian Police Recruitment: Online Registration Extended by ten days – Apply Now
Scholarship6 days ago
Apply Now for Radboud Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply Now for GAMA Scholarship Application 2022
Business6 days ago
SLTF 2022 Application | www.sltf.gov.gh Application Form
Recruitment5 days ago
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
Cryptocurrency1 day ago
Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
Nigeria News5 days ago
Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide