The office of the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) issued important information regarding ongoing registration for the CBN Loan and other affiliate programs.
- JAMB update on the creation of profile code for 2021 UTME registration
- Open Heaven 28th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Agony Of Defeated Champions.)
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- N-Power Begins Deployment for 2021 Applicants – How to Check NPower Deployment
- Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
The registration which started late November 2020, has spanned through January 2021, and still counting will be brought to an end any money from now, NSIP warned.
All volunteers yet to be registered all encouraged to do so before the site is shut down. NSIP has also noted that many volunteers have encountered series of issues during registration.
The CBN Loan Programme will soon commence and the Federal Government is poised to expedite the process, the Humanitarian Ministry in collaboration with other sister Agencies (SANEF, Agro-Enumerator) is very much on the ground to commence alongside the CBN loan.
In view of this, the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), All Volunteers having issues related to:
- Email not recognized by Nexit portal.
- Account blocked by the portal.
- Email and password forgotten
- Without verification mail
- Are to quickly send their details:
- Your full name
- Old and new email addresses for those changing their email
“Therefore, all applicants that receive the above message should not hesitate to take an urgent step.
There is a need for you to login to confirm if your encountered problem has been solved.