Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission in preparations for the forthcoming Local Government Council Elections hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the various positions enumerated below:
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Womply PPP Loan 2021 – Get Up to N10 Million In Cash
- NExit: If you are unable to Login to your Dashboard, Proceed with this
- JAMB update on the creation of profile code for 2021 UTME registration
- Open Heaven 28th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Agony Of Defeated Champions.)
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
A. JOB TITLE: SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER
HAVING A PERSONAL ACTIVE BANK ACCOUNT IN THE APPLICANT’S NAME IS A MAJOR REQUIREMENT FOR APPLYING.
- Shall receive all Election materials from the Electoral Officer on the Eve of Elections
- Shall distribute Election materials to all the Presiding Officers under his area of supervision
- Shall ensure proper retrieval of Election materials from the Presiding Officer
- Shall assist in the training of Poll Officials under him
- Should have sufficient knowledge of the PU’s of his assignment
- Should have sufficient knowledge of EVM and other electronic devices that might be deployed.
- Shall address and solve any issues that may arise and refer to the Electoral Officer immediately.
- Shall monitor the early movement of the Presiding Officers and materials to the Collation Centre
- Shall collect the phone numbers and other details of the Presiding Officers to ensure close communication all the time
- Maybe a KADSIECOM Staff.
- Federal or State civil servant (Ministries, Departments, and Agencies) on Grade level 10-13.
- Staff from any higher institution not below the ranks of Administrative Officer II.
- 1ST degree/HND in any discipline or any equivalent qualifications.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card-carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of operations of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply kindly visit the official website via https://jobs.kadsiec.kd.gov.ng/ and submit the form, you must provide your educational certificate in NOT more than 2MB, and using ANY of the formats PDF | odt | docx | doc | jpg | jpeg | jpe | png ONLY