Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission in preparations for the forthcoming Local Government Council Elections hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the various positions enumerated below:
- INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Apply for Supervisory Presiding Officer at Kaduna State Forthcoming Elections
- Womply PPP Loan 2021 – Get Up to N10 Million In Cash
- NExit: If you are unable to Login to your Dashboard, Proceed with this
- JAMB update on the creation of profile code for 2021 UTME registration
- Open Heaven 28th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Agony Of Defeated Champions.)
HAVING A PERSONAL ACTIVE BANK ACCOUNT IN THE APPLICANT’S NAME IS A MAJOR REQUIREMENT FOR APPLYING.
- Shall be at the LGA two days before the Election to confirm posting
- Shall be in charge of EVM Machines at the Polling Units
- Collect all Election materials from the Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) on the eve of the Elections and properly document them
- Shall be in charge of the Polling Unit (PU) and paste all necessary Election materials such as Posters, Voters Register, etc.
- Supervise the Assistant Presiding Officer posted to the Polling Unit (PU).
- Shall educate the Voters on the Election Process and arrangement of the Polling Unit.
- At the end of the Voting process, he shall add the Results from the Voting Points where applicable and announce the result of the Polling Unit
- Shall paste a copy of the Results at the Polling Unit (PU).
- Prepares reports and submits to Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Maybe a serving civil servant on grade level 8-10.
- Graduate of any recognized higher institution with either 1st degree/HND or equivalent
- Maybe a final year student of any Federal or State Tertiary Institutions.
- Maybe a Diploma holder from any higher institution.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card-carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of operations of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply kindly visit the official website via https://jobs.kadsiec.kd.gov.ng/ and submit the form, you must provide your educational certificate in NOT more than 2MB, and using ANY of the formats PDF | odt | docx | doc | jpg | jpeg | jpe | png ONLY