Use the Search Button below for more details.
NFMB Covid 19 Loan – The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID–19.
- Consultant at World Health Organization (WHO) – Apply Now
- International Research Program Scholarships 2021/2022 – How to Apply
- Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2022/2023(Funding Available) – Apply Now
- Npower Batch C Stream I Physical Verification Exercise Duration
- Calvary Polytechnic IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
According to the Central Bank of Nigeria, household owners whose livelihood was affected by the Corona virus and business owners whose business activity was affected by the pandemic are entitled to the loan however, some complained the process is rather too long
NFMB Covid 19 Loa Method of application
- Visit the portal NFMB
- The the categories you want to apply for
- for each step of category you have selected to fill your details
- click submit