NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 Portal Update
NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship – The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
- PTDF Scholarship for PhD 2021/2022 Application Update
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- Open Heaven 2nd October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Right Choice In Marriage)
- Apply for Schertz Small Business Grant Program 2021
About NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship
The NHEF aspires to a future in which Nigerian higher education is among the greatest in the world, with Nigerian institutions producing global scholars and leaders capable of making a lasting influence in Nigeria and throughout Africa.
As a result, we want to work with Nigerian universities and give local and worldwide resources to help young Nigerian academics develop, sustain, and enhance their skills and leadership.
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition Benefits
1. Grand Prize winner of the 2021 Essay Competition will be awarded a ₦100,000 Laptop with a year of paid tuition
2. The First Runner-up will be awarded a cash prize of ₦75,000 plus a tuition fee.
3. The Second Runner-up will be awarded ₦50,000 plus tuition fee.
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition Eligibility
1. All students at any NHEF Partner University are qualified to take part in the essay contest.
2. NHEF Partner Universities include Ahmadu Bello University, Bayero University (Kano), University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Nigeria (Nsukka), and the University of Port Harcourt.
3. Class of 2019 NHEF Scholars is not eligible to take part in this competition.
4. Students enrolled in their penultimate year are third-year undergraduates of a 4-year degree program or fourth-year undergraduates of a 5-year degree program. NHEF will verify the enrolment of each contestant with the University Registrar.
How to Enter NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition
All essays must comply with the following contest rules before submission:
1. Only one essay may be submitted per student;
2. No literary form other than an essay will be accepted;
3. The essay must reflect the contestant’s ability to explore and discuss ideas and ethical concepts;
4. The essay must show the conduct of research and a sufficiently detailed summary;
5. The essay must be 2000 words maximum, double-spaced, (12pt Times New Roman), and numbered pages with one-inch margins excluding bibliography & title page;
6. Submitted essays must include a Title Page, a Bibliography and a scanned copy of the contestant’s current student ID;
7. The essay title should be saved as 2019 NHEF Essay Competition–Name Of Applicant
8. The student’s name, university, and registration ID# must appear in the header section of each page;
9. References in the essay should be included and specified;
10. Entries must be submitted in PDF format;
11. Students are encouraged to study rules on how to avoid plagiarism, as the essays will be checked for intellectual authenticity.
NOTE: Application for the NHEF Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is not online yet.
Nigeria News9 mins ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Technology23 seconds ago
Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
Business3 mins ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education1 day ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced